CCCLC Rates and Payment Procedures for 2012 Summer
Summer program runs from June until August with the exception of July 5th. For all programs, payments are due at the 1st of each month. Our center is open from 6:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
|Programs||Part-time Care||Full-time care (over 5 hours)|
|Tiny Tots (1 yr olds by Sept. 1st)||$18.85/day||$28.80/day|
|Toddler Tech (2 yr olds by Sept 1st)||$18.85/day||$28.80/day|
|Preschool and older (3 yr olds by Sept. 1st)||$16.20/day||$25.40/day|
|Pre-K (4 yrs old by Sept 1st)||$16.20/day||$25.40/day|
|School Age (Kindergarten up to 12 yrs old)||$16.20/day||$25.40/day|
CCCLC Rates and Payment Procedures for 2012-2013 School year
Our educational programs are three hours long (Pre-K, Preschool, and Toddler Tech.) Programs run from last week in August until the first week in June. For all programs, payments are due at the 1st of each month. There is a one time, $15.00 workbook fee for Pre-K students. Our center is open from 6:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
|Programs||Educational Portion||Part-time Care||Full-time care (over 5 hours)|
|Tiny Tots (1 yr olds by Sept. 1st)||NA||$18.85/day||$28.80/day|
|Toddler Tech (2 yr olds by Sept 1st)||$13.65/day||$20.15/day||$29.90/day|
|Preschool and older (3 yr olds by Sept. 1st)||$12.90/day||$18.90/day||$27.90/day|
|Pre-K (4 yrs old by Sept 1st)||$12.90/day||$18.90/day||$27.90/day|
All Other Childcare Services:
|School age fees||Prices|
|Early dismissal/2 hr delay||$6.50 extra for the day|
|Part time day 5 hrs or less)||$15.75/day|
|Full day(over 5 hrs)||$25.00/day|
Late Fee: A fee of $5.00 for every fifteen (15) minutes is applied when the child is picked up past scheduled time.
Reservation Fee: $100.00 per child enrolled at the Center. This is a one-time, nonrefundable fee. $60.00 is applied to first month’s bill. This holds your child’s spot at the Learning Center and includes the registration fee.
Other Payment Information:
1. Snacks will be provided to any child present at snack time at no additional charge.
2. Children present at lunch time will need to pack a lunch. You may purchase a hot lunch only on pizza Thursdays.
3. Payments are to be made by check (preferred) or cash. To support the efficient functioning of the center, all fees must be remitted on time. Monthly payments are due on the 1st of the month.
4. A late fee of $10.00 will be added to those payments that are more than two days late. Disregard for payment procedures set forth will jeopardize continued attendance.
5. A partial hour will be billed as a full hour.
6. The CCCLC exists to support families, not replace them. Thus, we will not allow a child to remain at the Center for more than nine (9) hours per day except under extraordinary circumstances.
7. Any remittance by checks which are returned from the banking institution for non-sufficient funds or closed accounts will be charged an additional $25.00 service fee.
8. If payment is made by check, please make it payable to: Columbia County Christian School memo CCCLC with the dates of care the check covers.
9. A state subsidy program will be available for eligible clients. Please contact the director for information. All information concerning application or your participation in the program is confidential and provided on a right to know basis.
10. Should it be necessary for tuition increases, notification will be provided to the parents.
11. Children enrolled in one of our educational programs (Toddler Tech, Preschool, Pre-K) will be billed for all meetings of that program.
12. Staffing levels are based upon scheduled attendance. Thus, if your child does not attend when scheduled to do so, you will still be billed for that time.