CCCLC Rates and Payment Procedures for 2015-2016
Our educational programs are three hours long, 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. (Pre-K, Preschool, and Toddler Tech.) The Fall / Spring program is from August 17, 2015 to June 2, 2016. Full time and part time rates include the educational portion. Our center is open from 6:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
|Programs||Educational Portion||Part-time Care (up to 5 hours)||Full-time care (over 5 hours)|
|Tiny Tots & Teeny Tots (6 wks to 24 months)||NA||$30.00/day||$40.00/day|
|Toddler Tech (2 yr olds by Sept 1st)||$21.00/day||$25.00/day||$35.00/day|
|Preschool and older (3 yr olds by Sept. 1st)||$18.00/day||$25.00/day||$30.00/day|
|Pre-K (4 yrs old by Sept 1st)||$18.00/day||$25.00/day||$30.00/day|
All Other Childcare Services:
|School age fees||Prices|
|Before school||$6.50 / day (included 2 hr delay & early dismissal)|
|After school||$6.50 / day (included 2 hr delay & early dismissal)|
|Before & After School||$13.00 / day|
|Full Day||$30.00 / day|
Late Fee: A fee of $5.00 per minute is applied when the child is picked up past scheduled time.
$40.00 New student fee (payable at time of registration)
$50.00 Yearly Administration Fee (non-refundable) will be applied to the first month invoice.
Minimum days of enrollment: 2 days per week
Schedule Change Fee: $20.00 per change
No make-up days will be permitted without prior director approval
Pre-K students only: $20.00 workbook fee
Pre-School and Pre-K students only: $20.00 Bible workbook fee
Staffing levels are based upon enrollment – not attendance. No credit will be applied for missed days unless prior notification of taking as a vacation day (per parent handbook). Credit for sick days will be applied with a doctor’s excuse.
Other Payment Information:
- All payments are to be made through the FACTS tuition management program. Must register on FACTS at time of enrollment. Monthly payments will be drafted on the 1st of the month. (Please see Director if any questions on enrolling in the FACTS program).
- The CCCLC exists to support families, not replace them. Thus, we will not allow a child to remain at the Center for more than nine (9) hours per day except under extraordinary circumstances.
- Any remittance by checks which are returned from the banking institution for non-sufficient funds or closed accounts will be charged an additional $25.00 service fee.
- A state subsidy program will be available for eligible clients. Please contact the director for information. All information concerning application or your participation in the program is confidential and provided on a right to know basis.
- Should it be necessary for tuition increases, notification will be provided to parents / guardians.
- Children enrolled in one of our educational programs (Toddler Tech, Preschool, Pre-K) will be billed for all meetings of that program.
- Snacks will be provided to any child present at snack time at no additional charge. Children present at lunch time may purchase a lunch for $2.50 / day.